This is my story
My name is Robert and I currently play a Music Man Sting-Ray 5-string fretless. I also have a Samick 5-string, and a Korean Fender 4-string. I play through aN Ampeg SVT III Pro Head, and an Ampeg 2x10-15 Cab. As far as effects go I have a Boss GT-6B processor. I'm 23 and I've been playing religously since I was 14. I just happened to stumble on to this web-site while looking for some two-handed tapping exercises. So what's the deal with this whole community, and the point system? I've only visited this website a couple times and been fairly impressed. IT'S ABOUT TIME BASS PLAYERS GET RECOGNIZED!!! If you have a moment check out www.broadsyde.com, it's my new band's website. If you're in the San Diego Area, check us out sometime.
- Les Claypool, John Bonnahm
- Cliff Burton, John Entwisle
- Flea, Every guitar player I jam with
- Anesthesia (Like Pulling Teeth) - Cliff 'Em All
- Hamburger Train - Primus
- Amazing Grace (Live) - Victor Wooten (if you are a bass fanatic, look it up at Kazaa....it's awesome) If you've never heard Victor Wooten, you MUST check that guy out he is a freakin maniac!!!!!!!!!!!