This will do until I can find a better picture...
Looking for Santa Cruz County or Bay Area People !
Right away I want to get this point across: I DO NOT PLAY BASS! I PLAY GUITAR! I am trying to get something going, and I want to use this site to connect with some bass players.
If this profile looks interesting, then EMAIL me at email@example.com, cuz I hardly ever come to this site.
I like surfin', singin', snowboardin', chillin', running and a whole buncha other junk. Music is what I like more than anything else (except maybe my girlfriend), and sometimes it feels like music is the only reason that I continue to go on living. I like meeting new people, and I hate tone-deaf, flaky, non-dedicated musicians. One of my biggest advantages is that I hate shredding, and I know a lot of music theory. I am 19 and live in Santa Cruz, CA but I may relocate soon to study music at a four-year university.
I am not a "guitarhead". I can sing lead or backing vocals, play keys, make electronic beats, find my way around a bass and even play a little percussion. I can also write and read music.
- Tim Armstrong, Tom DeLonge
- Josh Homme from QOTSA, Jack White
- John Frusciante, John Scofield
- Anything by Queens of the Stone Age or Jeff Beck, Elephant by The White Stripes
- Sticky Fingers by The Rolling Stones, The Shape of Punk to Come by The Refused
- Anything by Led Zeppelin, Fugazi's "The Argument", Mark Lanegan's "Field Songs"