Who let these peasants in here?
Tally ho, what what? I'm 28 (at the moment. b.2nd July, 1978), 6'4" (1.93m), 190lbs (86kg), 33-30-46AA (Fat), dark haired and basically a STUNNINGLY handsome Limey. I also ride a lot, owning a custom build Commenal Pasta hardtail (XT, REAL Syncros, Marzocchi Z1 FR, Hope Hydraulics), a '99 Marin Attack Trail FRS, and an Eldridge Grade single speed hardtail. I've been playing bass and guitar for about 11 years now and I am still quite poor. Oh well, stick with it
My Beauties (Don't touch the precious things!!!)
Fender Jazz LH w/ EMG's and a Schaller bridge cause the Fender bits are poo
Aria Pro II SLB-2A fretless LH. (check out the 80's styling- below)
Ernie Ball/ MusicMan Stingray 3EQ
Les Paul Standard
Couple of AcousticsRaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashdown ABM 500RC head and ABM-BP1510 cab
15" front ported cab that I built myself (Eminence Driver)
Zoom BFX 708 and 3030 Player
Marshall JTM 60 valve guitar amp
SovTek Big Muff
Behringer Ultrafex 3200
This is the stuff that has survived. There has also been much rubbish
- Stone Roses (The most inspired guitar EVER)
- My parents who bought me a one man band when I was a kid. And then took it away 'cause I was too noisy.
- Flea (Sorry, obvious). Sebastian Steinberger. John Squire. Danny Saber/ Anthony Guarderas. Mani. Chris Wolstenholme
- Juli- Es ist Juli. Ausgezeichnet!!!!
- Rammstein- Anything. They're kitsch, but brilliant
- Dido- Life to Rent. Nelly Furtado- Folklore Ojos de Brujo- Bari