What is the ActiveBass store?
ActiveBass works in conjunction with ActiveMusician.com
to bring you quality musical products of interest at low prices. ActiveMusician.com is one of the leading on-line retailers of musician-related products, having
provided thousands of satisfied customers with prompt delivery and excellent customer service and support.
How Do I Shop at ActiveBass?
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to find what you want, make your way through the ordering process, and complete your purchase:
- To find the products that you are looking for, browse products in the categories that are of interest to you.
- Click on any product category listed along the left of the screen. You will be taken to a new page featuring a list of products in the category that you have chosen. Most categories are further broken down into sub-categories, which are listed along the top of the page as well as along the left side of the screen. You can further refine your browsing by clicking on any sub-category, which will bring you to a list of products in that sub-category.
- Pick a product from the list and click on its name or title to see a page with more information about that product.
- Once you have found a product that you'd like to buy, click the "Add to Cart" link or button to put the product you want into your electronic "shopping cart" at ActiveMusician.com.
- At ActiveMusician.com, you can calculate shipping costs automatically without actually purchasing the items. Simply enter your state and zip code in the spaces provided near the bottom of the "shopping cart" page, then click the "Proceed to Checkout" button. The next page will automatically show shipping costs and options.
- If you decide you are ready to buy, select the shipping option that you want in the "Choose Shipping Option" box, then proceed to fill out the required billing, payment and shipping information in our secure order form.
- After you complete this form, click the "Review Your Order" button at the bottom of the page. This takes you to the "Review Your Order" page, where you can check to be sure that everything about your order is correct before you finalize your order.
- If everything is correct on the "Review Your Order" page, click the "Submit Your Order" button at the bottom of the page. Your order will be processed by the next business day and your products will be on your front doorstep in a few days!!
ActiveMusician.com via ActiveBass accepts on-line credit card orders only. This allows us to keep our processes automated, which results in low costs that we pass on to you in the form of lower prices. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card information will not be stored in our company database and all payments are guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
We guarantee that every transaction you make at ActiveMusician.com via ActiveBass will be 100% safe. If unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping on our site, we will reimburse you for all payments you may be required to make relating to those charges. We ensure your security by using "secure socket layer" (SSL) encryption technology - the same technology that is used by most of the Internet's most trusted stores. This technology encodes all your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. And when that information arrives here, only our secure computers can decode it. Your credit card number will not be stored in our database, so there is no chance of someone "hacking" into our computer and stealing your credit card information.
Safe Shopping Guarantee Details
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, ActiveMusician.com will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. ActiveMusician.com will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at ActiveMusician.com while using the secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Satisfaction Guarantee and Return Policy
We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy. If you have a problem with your purchase you have 30 days to return it for a full refund of the price of the merchandise. However, we will only refund shipping costs for defective items or items that have been shipped in error. All returned items must be in their original packaging, complete with warranty card and owner's manual, and show no signs of wear or abuse. The packaging must also be in original condition.
Credit card purchases will be refunded by credit card credit.
There are a few items which must be exceptions to our return policy for various reasons: unless proven defective or shipped in error, any of the following are non-returnable if they have been opened and are not in their original shrink-wrap packaging: mouthpieces, reeds, harmonicas, strings, cassettes, CDs and videos.
Standard shipments in the USA will be sent by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Overnight shipments will be sent via UPS Overnight or FEDEX. Our calculation of shipping costs is based on a calculation of actual shipping costs -- unlike some other sites we do not attempt to add to our profits by overcharging for shipping. Our site will calculate shipping charges for you automatically early in the checkout process, and you do not need to buy anything to see these charges.
Potential Sales Tax
Any orders sent to a shipping address in New Jersey will be assessed 7% sales tax. No sales tax will be charged to orders sent to other states. Any sales tax due will be added to your total cost during checkout, and you do not need to buy anything to see these charges.
Delivery Time and Product Availability
Orders are processed at 1PM Eastern Standard Time on the day that they are placed. If they are placed after 1PM EST, they will be processed on the following day. Orders placed after 1PM on a Friday or the day before a holiday will be processed on the next business day. We strive to fulfill all orders within 48 hours after they are processed. Standard ground shipments should take an additional 3-6 days for delivery, while overnight orders are shipped in 1 day. This means that standard orders should reach you within 5-8 business days of order placement and overnight orders should be received in less than 3 business days.
In cases of unforeseen changes in product availability, we will send you a notification if we are unable to meet these delivery deadlines.
Please note that we ship from several different locations, which means that all items that you order may not be received at the same time.
Unfortunately, ActiveMusician.com does not currently ship outside of the United States.
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please feel free to contact ActiveBass via the customer service department at Activemusician.com
. We respond to all e-mail inquiries by the end of the following business day.