to save your bass lines and use them throughout the site!
• Enter notes by setting the desired duration, and then clicking on the fretboard, or nut for open strings.
• Click anywhere on the tab to jump to that point. Your current location is highlighted in red.
• Only one note can be played at a time.
• You can play your line with a drum style by choosing one above
• Increase the "Swing" value to swing any 8th notes.
• Increase or decrease the tempo using the pull-down menu above.
• Members can save their lines by using the Member Line Builder
• How can I show this in a lesson?